This category includes health resources and web sites for health care related issues in the United States, such as medical insurance, hospitals, nutrition, fitness, diseases, public safety, surgery and more.
- American Academy of Family Physicians - Web site of the American Academy of Family Physicians, a medical specialty society which represents physicians & medical students.
- KidsHealth - Providing doctor-Approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence. Information for families too.
- National Institutes of Health - The United States (U.S) Health Information page is the central point of access to all NIH consumer information.
- ClinicalTrials.gov - ClinicalTrials.gov provides free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
- e-prescribing blog - Discusses e-prescribing software - how to implement it and the issues around it.
- Family Doctor - Health Information for the Whole Family. Health information for the whole family, from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Ghost Productions - Ghost Productions leads the medical animation design field with their high quality dynamic designs.
- Health Grades - Is an independent healthcare ratings company. Research hospitals, doctors, nursing homes, and more.
- InVite Health - Is an online vitamin store providing users with their high quality vitamins and supplements.
- LifeLine Screening Blog - The Life Line Screening Blog provides timely news, articles, events and more, from the leaders in health screening.
- Natural Horizons Wellness Centers - Providers of integrated health services including dental procedures, laser therapy, substance abuse counseling, cancer treatment.
- OpenCare - OpenCare allows you to easily connect with the best local healthcare companies, clinics, doctors and providers.
- Sanoviv - Provides a diagnostic program to give a picture of your state of health and treat auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services - Website includes information as regards the activities of HHS, includes programs, services, grants, contracts, law & regulations.
- WebMD - Provides health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek information on health matters.