- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Offers information on ADHD, arthritis, asthma, autism, avian influenza, birth defects, cancer, chlamydia and other infections.
- Medicinenet : Diseases - Offers information on health conditions and diseases, includes heart disease, hearing problems, lung conditions and others.
- Alzheimer's Association - A voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
- American Lyme Disease Foundation - Specialists in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, of Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections.
- Atlas of Hematology - Provides information about blood cells from blood, bone marrow, hematologic diseases & more.
- Depression Connect - Depression Connect is a social network that connects people with depressions.
- Diabetic Connect - Is a social network that connects people with diabetes. Includes articles, videos, recipes and discussions.
- Gout Causes - Learn about gout, a chronic form of arthritis caused by high uric acid levels. Understanding what causes gout.
- Hemorrhoids - Find out what causes hemorrhoids and how you can treat them.
- Hyponatremia - Learn more about the etiology, pathogenesis, different types of hyponatremia, and different ways to treat it.
- MS ActiveSource - Find helpful information pertaining to your multiple sclerosis diagnosis, MS, support, tips and information about MS events.
- National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc - Provides information about the National Organization for Rare Disorders.
- PPH News - Provides information on the health issues surrounding Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, including symptoms, diagnoses & treatment.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association - A disorder of the lung in which the pressure in the pulmonary artery rises above normal levels and may become life threatening.
- Stop NTM Now - Provides information about NonTuberculosis Mycobacterium (NTM), its symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Ventavis - Ventavis is an inhaled medication for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).