US State Government
- Council of State Governments - To assist states with multi-state and regional solutions, CSG maintains offices throughout the country that staff regional associations of legislative and executive elected officials.
- DMV - Online Department of Motor Vehicles License - DMV - online department of motor vehicles license, registration, plates, information by state.
- Federation of State Medical Boards - The Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc., is a national organization comprised of the 70 medical boards of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- National Rural Development Partnership - Working together to improve the quality of life in rural America.
- State and Local Governments (Library of Congress) - State and Local Government Information, a Library of Congress internet resources page.
- State Traffic and Speed Laws - List of speeding and reckless driving laws.
- The Great Lakes Commission - is a binational agency that promotes the orderly, integrated and comprehensive development, use and conservation of the water and related natural resources of the Great Lakes basin and St. Lawrence River.
- The Multistate Tax Commission - is an organization of state governments that works with taxpayers to administer, equitably and efficiently, tax laws that apply to multistate and multinational enterprises.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon USA. All rights reserved