- American Astronomical Society - Promotes the advancement of astronomy and closely related branches of science.
- Astrometry.org - A site about astrometry and celestial mechanics, that are about positions of stars and planets.
- NASA (Official Site) - The official website of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) of the United States.
- American Meteor Society - Support the research activities of both amateur and professional astronomers who are interested in the field of Meteor Astronomy.
- Astronomy.com - Offers daily astronomy and space news, star charts, pictures of planets, space missions, eclipse and much more.
- Kennedy Space Center - Offers information on space shuttle launches, the international space station and NASA space exploration.
- Lowell Observatory - Provides the study of astronomy, especially the study of solar system.
- NASA Explorer School - A program designed to bring engaging mathematics, science, and Technology learning to educators, students, and families.
- National Space Society - An educational, grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to the createion of a spacefaring civilization and space tourism.
- SEDS - Students for the Exploration and Development of Space is an association educating people about the benefits of space.
- Space.com - Provides information on everything space including satellites, stars, astronomy, the sun, planets, NASA and more.
- SpaceWeather.com - Offers news and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids.
- SpaceX - A Corporation specialized in space exploration Technologies.
- The Planetary Society - Develops and supports innovative Technologies, like the first solar sail spacecraft, fund astronomers hunting for hazardous.