- American Ecology - Provides environmental services to producers and handlers of hazardous, toxic, PCBs, and low-level radioactive wastes.
- California Chaparral Institute - A research and educational organization studying the chaparral biome, Mediterranean climates.
- Center for Plant Conservation - A non-profit network of institutions dedicated to conserving and restoring America's native plants.
- Dept. of Ecology - Protects, preserves and enhances Washington's environment, and promotes the wise management of air, land and water.
- Desert Animals & Wildlife - Offers informative pages about the North American deserts and its animals.
- Ecological Society of America - Seeks to promote the responsible application of ecological data and principles to the solution of environmental problems.
- Ecology Center - Provides the public with reliable information, tools, hands-on training, referrals, strategies, infrastructure, and more.
- Ecology Global Network - Informs, educates and inspires the global community to respect, restore and protect our natural and human world.
- Environmental Literacy Council - Dedicated to helping citizens, especially young people, participate wisely in this arena.
- National Fish & Wildlife Foundation - Conserves healthy populations of fish, wildlife and plants, on land and in the sea.
- National Park Service - Offers information on biological resources, such as animal and plant life, in our national parks.
- National Wildlife Federation - Inspires Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.
- New Ecology, Inc. - Promotes development solutions that deliver positive economic, environmental, and social returns.
- Nicodemus Wilderness Project - Dedicated to protecting Earth's biodiversity and ecosystems through education, outreach, and volunteerism.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife - Aims to conserve, protect and enhance fish, wildlife, and plants and their habitats.
- Urban Ecology - Specialized in urban planning, ecology, and public participation to help design and build healthier cities.