- Agricultural Science and Technology - A science source for food, agricultural and environmental information.
- APHIS - Responsible for protecting and promoting U.S. agricultural health.
- ATTRA - A source for sustainable agriculture and organic farming news, publications, events and funding opportunities.
- Florida Agriculture in the Classroom - Aims to expand youth awareness and understanding of Florida agriculture and natural resources.
- Heritage Forests Campaign - An alliance of individuals and organizations fighting to protect roadless areas.
- IMV Technologies - Specialists in animal and human reproduction biotechnology, from semen and embryos collection to freezing.
- IRAC - Dedicated to prolonging the effectivenesss of insecticides and acaracides by countering resistance problems.
- Kent Laboratories - Specialists in the production of polyclonal antibodies, radial immunodiffusion kits, and conjugated immunoglobulin fractions.
- Kerr Center - Aims to encourage the development of sustainable food and farming systems.
- MSUcares - Specialists in soil fertility and fertilization, as well as soil management and conservation.
- National Agricultural Library - Provides agricultural information in areas food, livestock, plants, research, rural development and agric regulations.
- National Genetic Resources Program - Acquires, characterizes, preserves, documents, and distributes to scientists, germplasm of all lifeforms important for food.
- PestWeb - Provides online tools and resources to help PMPs succeed in their business.
- Plant Health Science Technology - Assess exotic plant pests that are new or imminent threats to U.S. agriculture or the environment.
- Society of American Foresters - A national scientific and educational organization representing the forestry profession in the United States.
- Southwest Florida Research - Provides researches related to pest insects in the Southwest Florida agricultural community.
- Texas Forest Service - Provides statewide leadership to assure the state's forest, tree, and related natural resources are wisely used, & nurtured.
- United State Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Website offers details information on US agricultural policy, agricultural science and more.
- US Forest Service - Leads and supports sustainable forest management and use across the landscape.
- Web Soil Survey - Provides soil data and information produced by the National Cooperative Soil Survey.
- Yocom-McColl - An independently owned, commercial wool testing lab located in Denver, Colorado.