- AFA - American Family Association - Exists to motivate and equip citizens to change the culture to reflect Biblical truth and traditional family values.
- Anderson - Offes business cartoons, office cartoons, family cartoons, baby cartoons, pets cartoons, and more.
- Caregiver Action Network - Dedicated to making life better for America's family caregivers.
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers - A movement of rural and urban people to foster family-scale agriculture that cares for the land.
- Divorce Support - Provides divorce information on family law topics such as; divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, and more.
- eNanny Source - An online nanny search service that offers an affordable alternative to traditional nanny agencies.
- Family Doctor - Offers health information for the whole family, from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Family Dynamics Institute - A nonprofit marriage and family ministry headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Family Education - Offers Internet content, resources, and shopping for parents, teachers, and kids.
- Family Equality Council - Ensures equality for families by building community, changing hearts and minds, and advancing social justice for all families.
- FamilyCorner.com Magazine - A magazine for parents searching for good solid advice on their family and home life.
- Focus on the Family - The official site of Focus on the Family offers practical helps for your marriage and parenting role.
- National Military Family Association, Inc. - NMFA activities revolve around programs to educate the public, the military community, and the Congress on the rights and benefits of military families.
- Parenthood.com - Offers pregnancy and parenting related topics, including many helpful tools and features.
- Parents.com - Offers tips on pregnancy, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, teens, and family life.
- Positive Parenting - Dedicated to providing resources and information to help make parenting more rewarding, effective and fun.
- WFC Resources - WFC Resources has been working to help employers createe a workplace that is both supportive and effective.
- William Gladden Foundation - A nonprofit organization website hosts a library of free publications about early childhood parenting.