U.S. Accounting Associations
American Association of Finance & Accounting Jobs
- alliance of executive search firms specializing in the recruitment and staffing of finance and accounting professionals.
American Institute of CPA
- American Institute of CPA is the national, professional organization for Certified Public Accountants.
American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Accounting professional membership association and the body for certified bookkeppers in the United States.
American Society of Women Accountants
- ASWA increases the opportunities for women in all fields of accounting and finance.
American Woman's Society of CPA
- AWSCPA dedicated to serving women CPAs by providing provides a supportive environment and resources.
Association for Accounting Administration
- The Association for Accounting Administration is the one representative voice of the profession.
Association for Accounting Marketing
- act as a catalyst for furthering the marketing and sales efforts of our participating firms.
- Organization helping in standards that govern the preparation of financial reports by nongovernmental entities.
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Organization for establishing standards of financial accounting that govern the preparation of financial reports.
- association of CPA firms dedicated to the enhancement of management, marketing and profitability in its member firms.
National Association of Forensic Accountants
- This association offers training, certification, and availability to certify merited forensic accountants.
The American Accounting Association
- The American Accounting Association promotes worldwide excellence in accounting education, research and practice.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017
, Ezilon USA. All rights reserved