U.S. Accounting Associations
- American Association of Finance & Accounting Jobs - alliance of executive search firms specializing in the recruitment and staffing of finance and accounting professionals.
- American Institute of CPA - American Institute of CPA is the national, professional organization for Certified Public Accountants.
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers - Accounting professional membership association and the body for certified bookkeppers in the United States.
- American Society of Women Accountants - ASWA increases the opportunities for women in all fields of accounting and finance.
- American Woman's Society of CPA - AWSCPA dedicated to serving women CPAs by providing provides a supportive environment and resources.
- Association for Accounting Administration - The Association for Accounting Administration is the one representative voice of the profession.
- Association for Accounting Marketing - act as a catalyst for furthering the marketing and sales efforts of our participating firms.
- FASB - Organization helping in standards that govern the preparation of financial reports by nongovernmental entities.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) - Organization for establishing standards of financial accounting that govern the preparation of financial reports.
- INPACT Americas - association of CPA firms dedicated to the enhancement of management, marketing and profitability in its member firms.
- The American Accounting Association - The American Accounting Association promotes worldwide excellence in accounting education, research and practice.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon USA. All rights reserved