- Abrasha - A metal artist who createes contemporary jewelry including unexpected combinations of precious and non-precious materials.
- Akiyo Matsuoka - Creates jewelry design in 18kt gold with pave diamonds, pearls and semi precious stones.
- David Oscarson - Offers writing instruments, photo frames, cuff links, accessories, and jewelry designs in guilloché and hard enamel.
- Heather Moore Jewelry - Offers a collection of handmade jewelry including stackable rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and holiday ornaments.
- Janis Kerman Design - Offers one-of-a-kind and limited art work. Includes gallery and exhibition listings for North America.
- Jewelers Resource Bureau - Helps designer jewelry business grow with marketing, advice, promotion, publicity, sales, advice, opportunity, and more.
- Kassoy - Offers from tweezers and scales and loupes and diamond testers to diamond colorimeters.
- Modern Silver - An online magazine about vintage modern silver jewelry, objects, and allied decorative arts items.
- Palko Jewellery - Provides custom and bridal design services, supplying new and replacement diamonds.
- Tuscarora Lapidary Society - An organization devoted to the promotion of the lapidary hobby and of the arts and sciences associated with lapidary interests.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon USA. All rights reserved